Eagle Eye Centre
Eagle Eye Centre (EEC) is one-stop specialist centre for Presbyopia and LASIK in Singapore. Eagle Eye Centre (EEC) was officially opened in 28 November 2006.
EEC is one of the first eye clinic to integrate ophthalmic and optometric eye care under one roof, and offers a comprehensive range of services including: refractive surgery, presbyopia treatment, cataract surgery, retina services, corneal transplants, glaucoma and diabetic eye treatments, management of ocular inflammations, myopia screening and myopia control. Our 3000 sq ft facility situated in Mt Alvernia Hospital provides high quality, professional and comprehensive eye care services to patients at affordable rates.
Medical excellence can only be achieved if it is as accessible to as many people as possible.
Quality Eye Care and Excellent Results
At EEC, quality care is our utmost priority. We believe in providing sincere care and thorough counseling and offering the safest and most appropriate type of treatment best suited to each patient’s needs. We want to provide “compassionate and people-centred” service to our patients.
EEC aims to become the region’s
• Global Hub for Eye Care Treatment
• Medical Hub for Breakthrough Eye Care Treatment Clinical Research
• Distinguished Eye Care Centre offering World – class eye care treatment at affordable prices that can reach out and best serve the mass community.
Just as we Truly believe, At EEC, you will be cared for always!
Our brand promise is the outward declaration of commitment to our patients, manifested from our Mission, and setting expectations for our staff to deliver upon. Hence the fulfillment of our Brand Promise is through those same approaches we take to achieving our Vision and Mission, as detailed earlier. We measure this fulfillment through the continued high patient volumes and success rates which will be outlined in our presentation of Brand Performance.
At EEC, we promise to deliver affordable world-class ophthalmic care to every patient.
Why Choose Eagle Eye Centre?
+ Premium EagleLASIK Technology
EEC is committed to stay at the forefront of LASIK technology to serve our patients better.
• Increased sensitivity to eye movements
• Reduced corneal complications
• Reduced patient fatigue
• Better LASIK flaps
• Improved centration
• Corneal transplantation capability
• Able to assist in Cataract surgery
• Maximum comfort
• Reduced re-treatments
• Minimised corneal collateral damage
• Optimal eye trackingThe Schwind CAM Schwind CAM is a diagnostic system which provides an extensive array of measuring methods for refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery. Its intelligent planning tool allow for extensive and customized refractive laser treatment.Whether aberration-free or customized treatments, aspheric ablation profiles are used, based on corneal wavefront data. These minimize the induction of aberrations and ensure excellent contrast sensitivity.
• New flap options
• Improved stability
• Smoother flap separation
• Reduced inflammation
+ Singapore's Representative Clinic selected to conduct Phase 4 Clinical Trials on the latest Multifocal Lens Implant
+ Patient visit on monthly basis from 2007 - 2014
EEC has experienced a growing increase in number of patient visits over the past 8 years. In 2007, we saw a total of over 11,000 patients for the year. In 2011, our total patient visits in EEC has hit over 24,000! A total of over 25,400 for 2012, over 29,000 during 2013, and a staggering number of over 35,000 last year! We express our appreciation to our patients who support us continually with their “word of mouth” referrals!